Updates to Our Operating Hours
At Olympic Medical Center, we make every effort to minimize interruptions in care for our patients and community. However, some services, clinics, class sessions and support groups may be impacted by inclement weather and related road conditions or other extenuating circumstances. We encourage patients to take all necessary precautions to stay safe this winter and arrange in advance with family, friends and neighbors for assistance if needed.
Please see below for the latest updates. Click here for a complete directory of Olympic Medical phone numbers.
Reduced Operating Hours Due to Winter Storm
Thursday, January 16: As of 12:30 pm, Olympic Medical Home Health staff are seeing some patients today as road conditions permit. Patients are being contacted and triaged according to their clinical needs. Operations should return to normal as road conditions improve.
Wednesday, January 15: As of 4 pm, please note the following operational updates related to the winter storm conditions:
- Walk-In Clinic at Sequim Medical Services Building, 840 N. 5th Avenue: Closed. The Walk-in Clinic in Port Angeles will remain open until 6 p.m.
- General Surgery at the Port Angeles Medical Office Building: Closed
- Orthopaedic Clinics in Port Angeles and Sequim: Closing by 3:00 pm
- Specialty Clinic and Cardiology Clinic at Sequim Medical Services Building: Closing by 3:00 pm
- Primary Care Clinic in Sequim: Closing by 3:00 pm
- Olympic Medical Sleep Center at Sequim Medical Plaza: Closed at 1:30 pm
- Olympic Medical Cancer Center in Sequim: Operating normally
- Primary Care Clinic at 8th & Vine: Closing by 3:00 pm
- Children’s Clinics in Port Angeles and Sequim: Closed. Pediatric specialists is are available at the Walk-In Clinic at 907 Georgiana in Port Angeles.
- Olympic Medical Home Health: Clinical staff are calling patients and rescheduling visits planned for today.
- OMP Call Center: Open with reduced operations for incoming calls.
Tuesday, January 14: Olympic Medical Home Health is experiencing scheduling challenges and may need to reschedule appointments for some of our more than 400 patients. Patients will be triaged according to their clinical needs. Please call (360) 417-7315 for further information and updates.
Other Service Alerts
Saturday – Sunday, January 18 – 19: The OMP Walk-in Clinic in Sequim will be closed. We apologize for the inconvenience. The Walk-in Clinic in Port Angeles at 907 Georgiana Street will be open from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.