24 Apr OMC Offers Financial Services and Assistance
While many elective medical procedures have been postponed, everyone is encouraged to maintain regular health checkups especially for those with chronic issues such as diabetes, heart or lung disease. Neglecting health care needs now can hurt later.
Olympic Medical Center understands the financial challenges individuals and families may be facing during this pandemic and is prepared to offer assistance. Our Patient Financial Services staff can help address questions regarding medical bills, insurance plans or estimated fees for our services and procedures. Olympic Medical also offers a financial assistance program to qualified individuals.
Olympic Medical’s financial services include:
- Convenient online bill payment
- One-year, interest-free payment plan on accounts over $300
- Pre-approved bank loan program offered through Strait View Credit Union
- Prompt pay discount for uninsured
- Financial counseling
- Financial assistance for qualified individuals
- Assistance in signing up for health insurance plans
- Patients are encouraged to call our Patient Financial Services office if they are concerned about the cost of a needed procedure or their ability to pay, whether or not you have insurance. Estimates can also be requested online.
Financial assistance is available based on household income. The program covers medically necessary care provided by Olympic Medical Center or by an Olympic Medical provider. Download a financial assistance application.
For those recently unemployed and without health insurance, Olympic Medical Center’s certified application counselors can answer health insurance questions and provide free assistance in signing up for health insurance through the Washington Health Benefit Exchange.
To contact Olympic Medical Center’s Patient Financial Services Office, call (360) 417-7111 or (800) 854-2844, Monday thru Friday, from 8 am to 4:30 pm. or find more information under Billing and Financial Services.