World-class cancer care is here on the North Olympic Peninsula. At Olympic Medical Cancer Center in Sequim, our board-certified physicians and staff are dedicated to providing patient-centered care with the most advanced technology available.
Olympic Medical Cancer Center offers the Varian TrueBeam, the most advanced linear accelerator available today. We are one of only five Washington cancer treatment centers accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR). We are also accredited by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons.
Our comprehensive cancer care services include:
- Radiation Oncology
- Image-guided radiotherapy (IGRT)
- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT)
- Volumetric modulated arc therapy (VMAT)
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT)
- Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS)
- Gated RapidArc treatment
- Medical Oncology (Chemotherapy)
- Mulit-disciplinary cancer care team
- A on-site, Class-A pharmacy
- Support services, including nutrition, physical therapy, social services and home health
- Access to clinical trials
- Resource library with access to reference and support information
- A Patient Navigator to assist patients undergoing cancer treatment
Unlike other cancer treatment providers, Olympic Medical Cancer Center has co-located both radiation and medical (chemotherapy) oncology under one roof, making treatment more convenient. Olympic Medical Cancer Center utilizes the latest technologies to ensure our patients receive the best possible cancer treatment available. Compassionate and specially trained radiation and medical oncology staff operate industry-leading systems and sophisticated medical equipment in a comforting environment conveniently located in Sequim.
In addition to the services offered locally, Olympic Medical Cancer Center’s affiliation with the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) brings the resources of three internationally renowned institutions to our community: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, UW Medicine, and Seattle Children's. Through our partnership with the SCCA, patients have access to clinical trials, offering patients access to the latest drug, immunologic and molecularly targeted cancer therapies before they become widely available.