From our board-certified cardiologists to our excellent cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation programs, Olympic Medical Heart Center offers comprehensive care for your heart.
Please call (360) 565-0500 for these local services:
- Heart monitors / Zio Patch
- Myocardial Perfusion Stress Testing (Nuclear)
- Resting Echocardiogram
- Trans-esophageal echocardiogram
- Simple treadmill test
- Treadmill with echocardiogram
- Treadmill with nuclear imaging
- Pacemaker insertions
- Cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation (See sidebar at right.)
- Pulmonary six-minute walk test
- Blood pressure clinic (Sequim)
- Pacemaker checks
- ICD checks
- Implanted loop recorder checks
The difference between being a patient at Olympic Medical Heart Center versus a large urban medical center or group is that our entire team is right here, focused on providing the highest level of integrated and personal care, and striving to make your experience a positive one. We work closely with your primary care provider and other specialists to provide the continuity of care that is so important when it comes to treating your heart.
In addition to the services listed above, our affiliation with Swedish Heart & Vascular Institute gives our patients direct access to a vast array of highly specialized procedures.