OMC's active legislative advocacy committee meets monthly and engages with legislators on important state and federal issues affecting health care in our community.
The committee includes:
- John Beitzel, board member
- Jim Leskinovitch, board member
- John Nutter, board secretary
- Eric Lewis, chief executive officer
- Jennifer Burkhardt, in-house general legal counsel
- Bobby Beeman, communications manager
The committee works with community partners throughout Clallam County, when appropriate, in an effort to strengthen support for adequate funding for local health care issues with state and federal representatives.
For more information on OMC's legislative advocacy work or to inquire on how you can help advocate to support local health care, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.